Things I Can’t Tell You (Despite My Connecticut Heritage)
– the rules of squash
– the rules of racquetball
– when or where exactly Daniel Webster lived
– anything about the Gross National Product
– how to operate a yacht
– how to operate a bow tie
– anything about lacrosse
– how to make eggs benedict
– where to buy a salt lick
– reasonable prices for ascots
– the names of any famous Yale athletes
Most hardware stores in Conn carry salt licks.
Good list. I’m from CT and everything is true for me two with one exception: George H. W. Bush is famous and he played baseball at Yale.